The South West Sydney Tourism Taskforce NSW Inc. is a registered not-for-profit organization that engages with Local, State, and Federal Government representatives, businesses, local Business Chambers, Accommodation Association and Destination NSW to further develop the visitor market and tourism opportunities in South West Sydney. Prior to covid in 2019, the South West Sydney region of Liverpool, Fairfield, and Campbelltown had an inbound tourism market of to 250,000 visitors a year.
With the Western Sydney Airport runway on the way and international and local travel coming back we need to continue to revive our local tourism assets. We see a revival of airlines and new inbound routes from the Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, USA, and India markets.
To prepare for this growth and capitalize on the opportunities ahead we invite all tourism businesses in the South West Sydney region to join the Taskforce.
By becoming a member of Southwest Sydney Tourism Taskforce will continue to:
- Unite us all as a collective voice & collaborate with all levels of Government.
- Lobby and promote Southwest Sydney as a Destination to maximise the visitation economy.
- Work with Destination NSW on behalf of South West Sydney to have our area recognised as a Destination Region.
- Promotion of events and Tourism assets that will maximise the visitation economy in our region.
- Provide regular events presenting state government key speakers & and market influencers for networking and lobbying opportunities.
- Promote members business interests in the Tourism sector in South West Sydney. Showcase our tourism assets via media and interviews.